The student leaders involved in this section have an important role in supporting student well-being. The primary concerns of this team are the social, emotional and academicdevelopment of the students in the school. This team aims to promote positive self image and help their peers manage the successes and disappointments they face through guided support and the promotion of a feeling of belong.
Specifically, some of the activities that this group may engage in includes:
- connecting for success with a like school;
- fun raising and charity work;
- flag raising;
- contributing to the school newsletter;
- contributing to the school assembly; and
- other activities that they are yet to discuss with their mentor.